Skip to content
Articles and Book Chapters
- “‘Unrefutable Responsibility’: Mapping the Seeds of Settler Futurity and Seeding the Maps of Indigenous Futurity,” think-piece for special section on “Land-Grab Universities,” in Native American and Indigenous Studies 8.1, Spring 2021.
- “Jovita González and ‘Her People’s History’: Teaching about Borderlands Culture through Close Reading and Archival Practice,” in Teaching Late-Twentieth-Century Mexicana and Chicana Writers, edited by Elizabeth C. Martínez. New York: MLA, December 2020.
- “On Ice or On Air?: How an Egregious Glowing Hockey Puck Crossed the Line into Augmented Reality,” co-authored with Katherine Kelp-Stebbins, in Sport in Society, August 21, 2020.
- “Bridge and Tunnel: Transcultural Border Crossings in The Bridge and Sicario,” in Race and Cultural Practice in Popular Culture, edited by Rachel González-Martin and Domino Renee Perez. New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers Univ. Press, October 2018.
- “Allotment Knowledges: Grid Spaces, Home Places, and Storyscapes on the Way to Rainy Mountain,” in Native American and Indigenous Studies 5.1, Spring 2018.
- “Lines and Fences: Writing and Rewriting the California Fence/Wall,” in Boom California, December 14, 2017.